Best Buy
3.3 of 5 5,301 reviews
www.bestbuy.com Richfield, MN 5000+ Employees

Great company with awesome benefits

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
Houston, TX

ProsEmployee discount, Development, Pay, and with plenty of opportunity and Room to grow

ConsNone. Senior management is pretty good and they spend time developing employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work and continue to spend time helping and developing employees. Management was always there when I needed something and was always very helpful.

Great place for a part time job.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Best Buy

Pros: Friendly staff. Great hours. Great discount. Cons: None that I can think of. More

Fun but poorly compensated

Full Time Sales (Current Employee)
    Fayetteville, AR

I have been working at Best Buy full-time for more than a year

Pros: Employee discount Meet great people Great, friendly environment Get to be around the… Cons: No recognition/appreciation Not competitive compensation Increased responsibilities with no increase in pay Advice to Senior Management: Create some sort of incentive to retain your most valuable employees. You have incredibly… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Best Buy.

Worked for Best Buy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Best Buy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Best Buy CEO Hubert Joly. All reviews posted anonymously by Best Buy employees.