Best Buy
3.3 of 5 5,286 reviews
www.bestbuy.com Richfield, MN 5000+ Employees

Great opportunity for advancement while gaining leadership skills.

Best Buy Mobile Manager (Former Employee)
Irvine, CA

ProsGreat company to work for while going to college. There were great advancement opportunities for those who worked hard. Amazing benefits such as health/401K/employee stock purchase plan, tuition reimbursement. It was a very fun job where I enjoyed the relationships that I made with employees and customers.

ConsVery numbers driven culture. The job was very stressful when numbers were down. The company had a "restructuring" every year where leadership positions were eliminated.

Advice to Senior ManagementGo back to the employee-centric days of 2005 and I believe that customer and financial results will improve.

Great company

Manager (Former Employee)
    Richfield, MN

I worked at Best Buy full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great building, relaxed atmosphere, lots of authority, can direct own… Cons: Not told what the Renew Blue strategy is exactly. … Advice to Senior Management: Share information with the employees; so, they don't have to hear it… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good Company

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
    Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Best Buy full-time for more than a year

Pros: The Scheduling can be very flexible for any situation, Great people to work with on the floor and off, Company recognizes having fun at work… Cons: At times systems can go down at the worst times making life difficult or information that comes from corporate… Advice to Senior Management: Continue paying attention to your sales associates. They are the driving… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Best Buy.

Worked for Best Buy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Best Buy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Best Buy CEO Hubert Joly. All reviews posted anonymously by Best Buy employees.