Best Buy

www.bestbuy.com

Couldn't ask for more

Sales Consultant (Current Employee) Mohegan Lake, NY

ProsGreat work environment if you are working with the right people. Some customers could be a pain in the butt sometimes but for the most part I enjoy helping people out. It's not so much the job itself that keeps me coming in to work every day, its the family that is created with the other employees, even leadership.

ConsIf you are in a department with a lot of conflicting personalities, working with them could be difficult. Sometimes customers are just too much of a pain to deal with, and some create such big problems we just want to tell them to leave, but we cannot.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure everyone is doing their job, and doing it correctly. Checks and balances need to be in place.

For most of my career, it was great.

I have been working at Best Buy

Pros: Great benefits Promotions from within are frequent Salary is great the higher… Cons: Salaried positions are overworked Long holiday hours that change without notice Restructures… Advice to Senior Management: Live the company values. Be honest, do not show… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Customer Service

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Best Buy

Pros: Fairly simple work with some managers being great to work… Cons: Unorganized at times, and understaffed at times caused issues More

There are newer reviews on Best Buy.

Worked for Best Buy? Contribute to the Community!