Best Buy
3.3 of 5 5,290 reviews
www.bestbuy.com Richfield, MN 5000+ Employees

Overall a good place to work for a student

Computer Specialist (Former Employee)
Olathe, KS

ProsThe employees you work with are for the most part, really nice and helpful. You usually make friends with many of the employees you work with.

ConsYou get little recognition of sales accomplishments you achieve. The saturday morning meetings are really boring, and when it becomes holiday time, you have a meeting every saturday morning.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive more recognition to employee accomplishments. Improve the efficiency of the morning meets, a lot of time is wasted on unneeded things.

Opportunity for growth...Not too bad

GSI Master Installer (Current Employee)
    San Jose, CA

I have been working at Best Buy

Pros: As a GSI Agent I feel the independence given and the confidence, from management, in your skill… Cons: Sometimes too much of a good thing can be bad. All though I do… Advice to Senior Management: More communication between stores, field management and field agents. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Since the remodel.....

Pcho/Pe Supervisor (Current Employee)

I have been working at Best Buy

Pros: learning more about the inner workings of what makes Best… Cons: told that i would have more time to develop the associate, when in fact all i am is an MOD (manager on duty) responding to… Advice to Senior Management: give me the time to be a supervisor and get ya ll out on the floor… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Best Buy.

Worked for Best Buy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Best Buy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Best Buy CEO Hubert Joly. All reviews posted anonymously by Best Buy employees.