Best Buy

www.bestbuy.com

Geek Squad Operations Agent

Geek Squad Operations Agent (Current Employee) Sarasota, FL

ProsGreat atmosphere. Lots of help getting started. Plenty of paid training online. They encourage a team atmosphere. Great stepping stone into the IT industry. Good discount and flexible schedules.

ConsTechnologically sheltered customers who are frustrated and can be difficult to deal with. Good people skills and patience is a must! Full time is hard to get. Multiple people working on the same job/desk can be difficult with unfinished work/poor quality work from the previous shift.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore hands on leadership training for supervisor positions.

Great place to work for

Sales Associate (Former Employee) The Woodlands, TX

I worked at Best Buy part-time for more than a year

Pros: Good benefits, pleasant working environment with focus on helping each… Cons: Long holiday hours, some times not enough inventory on hand Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great for a start

I have been working at Best Buy

Pros: Great discount, fun, upbeat, never boring, flexible Cons: Hard to move up/ promotion More
There are newer reviews on Best Buy.

Worked for Best Buy? Contribute to the Community!