Best Buy
3.3 of 5 4,774 reviews
www.bestbuy.com Richfield, MN 5000+ Employees

Good for students

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
Anchorage, AK

I worked at Best Buy part-time for more than a year

ProsMy stores worked around your classes pretty well, paid better than almost any other retail store around. Most everyone there was pretty fun, its a good environment but like most stores a few bad managers can ruin that.

ConsIf you work on the sales floor they put a lot of pressure on you to sell insurance and other things that IMO are not such fantastic services. You can get in trouble for not always offering them.

Great place for high school and college students

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
Northbrook, IL

I worked at Best Buy part-time for more than a year

Pros: work life balance, pay raise, bonus, people are nice depending… Cons: can be slow at times Advice to Senior Management: nothing Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Geek Squad Operations Agent

Geek Squad Operations Agent (Current Employee)
Sarasota, FL

I have been working at Best Buy part-time for less than a year

Pros: Great atmosphere. Lots of help getting started. Plenty of paid training online. They encourage… Cons: Technologically sheltered customers who are frustrated and can be difficult to deal with. Good people skills and patience is a must! Full… Advice to Senior Management: More hands on leadership training for supervisor positions. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Best Buy.

Worked for Best Buy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Best Buy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Best Buy CEO Hubert Joly. All reviews posted anonymously by Best Buy employees.