Best Buy
3.3 of 5 5,292 reviews
www.bestbuy.com Richfield, MN 5000+ Employees

Home Theater

Pensacola, FL

ProsGreat work hours and people to work with. got to learn alot about the selling experience. testing was at the highest level of cont. education of the product.

Constrying to sell a total inhome experience doesnt happen all of the time. Managemnet needs to understand that! however I did agree that most people did need to buy a cable or two.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour employees know most of your clients who but product. I would listen to them before your bar graphs say something different. Your stock price reflects just that.

Overall a good company to work for

I worked at Best Buy

Pros: Good benefits and decent health and wealth plans Cons: Not a good work/life balance for someone with a family Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good place to gain experience

I worked at Best Buy full-time

Pros: Good place to work to gain experience in business intelligence and… Cons: Management plays favorites relentlessly, actual skills aren't valid to upper… Advice to Senior Management: Change the managers that have been in their positions a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Best Buy.

Worked for Best Buy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Best Buy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Best Buy CEO Hubert Joly. All reviews posted anonymously by Best Buy employees.