Best Buy
3.3 of 5 5,286 reviews
www.bestbuy.com Richfield, MN 5000+ Employees

Overall a good company to work for especially if you plan to move up.

Back Office Lead (Current Employee)
Brentwood, CA

ProsA great company to work for in upper management if retail is your thing. Great pay, bonuses are lovely and there always advantages of getting free trips and product. Knowledge of new electronic products before it hits the stores is a plus.

ConsAs a regular associate the pay could be better; they are the one who directly deal with customer interactions good or bad. Best buy deals with a lot of 3rd parties for deliveries and geek squad which can cause a lot of issues. The company is constantly changing there structures and policies which could be good or bad depending on whether it benefits the company or the customer. Health benefits they provide aren't that great for what you pay per check. You don't get a thorough thanksgiving and don't get to take advantage of Black Friday.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou need to be able to adapt to change working for this company

Amazing

I have been working at Best Buy

Pros: it was a really good job Cons: none it was a really good job Advice to Senior Management: none Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Enjoyable place to work!

Geek Squad, Agent (CIA) (Current Employee)
    Puyallup, WA

I have been working at Best Buy part-time for more than a year

Pros: Flexible scheduling and good management Cons: Standing on your feet and boring at times. Advice to Senior Management: You are doing well. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Best Buy.

Worked for Best Buy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Best Buy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Best Buy CEO Hubert Joly. All reviews posted anonymously by Best Buy employees.