Best Buy
3.3 of 5 4,726 reviews
www.bestbuy.com Richfield, MN 5000+ Employees

Good place to gain experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Best Buy full-time

ProsGood place to work to gain experience in business intelligence and supply chain, opportunity to learn reconiliation and revenue recognition principles at work.

ConsManagement plays favorites relentlessly, actual skills aren't valid to upper level positions.

Advice to Senior ManagementChange the managers that have been in their positions a long time.

Not the same company it used to be

MultiChannel Sales Support Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Best Buy full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Salary was good in comparison to other retailers The company used to… Cons: They reorganize every year, which leads to anxiety about loosing your job. There is no incentive to grow with the company any longer, because the… Advice to Senior Management: Make it about the employees again. Everyone is miserable. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great job

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Best Buy

Pros: Learned a lot and had fun Cons: Working every weekend and holiday More

There are newer reviews on Best Buy.

Worked for Best Buy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Best Buy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Best Buy CEO Hubert Joly. All reviews posted anonymously by Best Buy employees.