Best Buy

www.bestbuy.com

Horrible

Mobile Sales Consultant (Current Employee) Sunrise, FL

ProsYour able to meet people and expanding your network. Also I work in the mobile department so phones are a big deal to people. You either do great and give them the best experience. Or you mess up their phone and it becomes a bad interaction.

ConsDOES NOT PAY ENOUGH. Especially in the mobile department. I recommend being a cashier or something easier. What sense does it make for cell phones employees and cashiers to make the same amount of money. In mobile you need to kno about 15+ carriers plus the pro and cons about each, and what will be great for the customer. At AT&T stores sprint and verizon. They get paid at least 12. In mobile they start you at 9 which is complete bull.

Advice to Senior ManagementI love electronics but management is management. It sucks in every store honestly. And I can't just blame mangers. I blame the CEO. I'm fed up with company. Most of its the pay. In mobile you don't get compensated for your work it's completely unfair. I might as well be a cashier and make the same amount of money. Won't deal with the stress of customers with their phones. I Won't recommend bestbuy to any of my family or friends.

Was able to learn and grow over the years but current environment is not for everyone.

Customer Research (Former Employee) Richfield, MN

I worked at Best Buy full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Lots of smart people. Executive leadership is focused and clear… Cons: Most significant con of working for Best Buy right now is… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Kool Aid

Best Buy Sales Associate (Former Employee) Roseville, MI

I worked at Best Buy part-time for more than a year

Pros: Coo stuff to play with. Never a dull moment. Cons: If you don't drink the company kool aid you won't… Advice to Senior Management: Don't BS your employees into thinking they're not as good… More

There are newer reviews on Best Buy.

Worked for Best Buy? Contribute to the Community!