Best Buy

www.bestbuy.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Best Buy

I have been working at Best Buy full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great leadership, the company is going in the right direction. Great work life balance, great bonus program.

Cons

Culture still has a way to go, the company has trouble moving at the speed of change needed to execute.

The company has a great direction but the basic inferstructure does not support the management goals and the speed and which we need to run for the retail world. By the time we get anything done with IT it is outdated and not of the use that it was when requested.

6861 Other Employee Reviews for Best Buy (View Most Recent)

My experience at best buy and been a very rewarding one, I have grown professionally and personally.

I have been working at Best Buy

Pros

A few pros of working with this awesome company would be one, your learning never stops, as much as you want to learn they will provide the tools for you. The have e-learning, & coaching.

Cons

Meeting all your goals on time, making sure you have 100 offer rate of the best buy credit card.

Some advice would be to communicate more, there are many times where upper management and store management are giving different orders,

Customer focused was a big thing in the big box.

I worked at Best Buy

Pros

Flexible schedule, generally fun people to work with and cool products to sell. Decent pay for the work. Benefits are okay. Employee discount is great.

Cons

Micromanaging staff often adds busy work to each day to keep you busy during slow times. Filling out reports for customer interactions doesn't always make for better sales.

Unleash the power of your people.

There are newer employer reviews for Best Buy