Working at Best Buy

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Corona, CA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Corona, CA

I worked at Best Buy

Pros

I loved everything about working at Best Buy. Especially all of the people that I worked with. They really made the experience fun.

Cons

Some people might not have liked setting up the different packages on a saturday night. But i absolutely loved it.

I think that they should not have to change a thing. Best Buy is a fun place to work and when you leave you still feel like you have accomplished something.

Other Reviews for Best Buy

Best Buy Employee

Former Employee - Geek Squad, Agent (CIA)  in  Thousand Oaks, CA
    Former Employee - Geek Squad, Agent (CIA) in Thousand Oaks, CA

I worked at Best Buy

Pros

The pay is weak. Great place to start in the work place to build a good foundation. There are tons of opportunity to grow within the company at any of its retail chains or corporate offices. Best Buy offers great benefits and a 401k plan for a retail store.

Cons

sometimes business decisions conflict with the employees and in some cases cause lost sales. please always listen to the advice of your employees on the ground, they see what happens everyday in the store that can make a huge impact on customer satisfaction, loyalty and sales.

You have a great marketing team, the best in the industry. Great sales training. Give your tech guys the tools they need to perform the job.

Best Buy Sales Associate

Former Employee - Sales Associate  in  Conroe, TX
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Conroe, TX

I worked at Best Buy

Pros

Great benefits, fun team to work with.

Cons

Plan on working all holidays with vacation blackout periods.

Offer some limited time off benefits for long-term employees during holiday season.

There are newer employer reviews for Best Buy.

Worked for Best Buy? Contribute to the Community!