Best Buy

www.bestbuy.com

Great Experience

Former Employee - Project Manager
Former Employee - Project Manager

Pros

- Great staff
- Fun work environment
- Pay is competitive

Cons

I got this job while I was still in college, and they had me driving to a local store, and then to one that was about an hour away. I did all of my work in the mornings (5:30am) so I would have to wake up at an ungodly hour to get there. They also had some rule where they won't have to compensate you for gas if your house is with 60 miles of the store or something... Thats was the only bad part about the job/

Other reviews for Best Buy

It was excellent

Pros

Discount, Fun, However it is hard to move up.

Cons

turnover rate seemed high and once supervisors became supervisors they get less motivated

Not very competent

Best Buy is a rewarding place to work where you learn important communication skills as well ability to meet sales goals

Current Employee - Sales Associate
    Current Employee - Sales Associate

Pros

Talking to people on a regular basis, managers show praise to employees for job well done, employee discount, learning about new technology

Cons

Long hours and holidays along with weekends make it hard to work around a college schedule, management can be demanding and unfair at times

Best Buy and its management has done a great job providing training tools and feedback for it's employees which in turn get brought down to the customers. Give you all the tools necessary in order to succeed and be successful within any position in Best Buy.

There are newer employer reviews for Best Buy.

Worked for Best Buy? Contribute to the Community!