Best Version Media

www.bestversionmedia.com
  www.bestversionmedia.com
There are newer employer reviews for Best Version Media

Best Version Media shines!

I have been working at Best Version Media full-time (more than an year)

Pros

This company stands by their name by encouraging and inspiring all to be the BEST versions of themselves. Daily support, conference calls, work/life balance, fun-loving spirit, incentive trips, and the opportunity to excel financially and personally are the standard with Best Version Media. I am honored to represent this company!

Cons

I have not run into any cons at this point.

28 Other Employee Reviews for Best Version Media (View Most Recent)

This employee sings the praises of BVM

Current Employee - Publisher in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Publisher in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Best Version Media full-time

Pros

My review is simple - how well you do at this job is based on one thing - you!! Are you motivated, self-driven, a team player? If you are then this is the job (although it doesn't really feel like work) for you. You are your own boss and make your own schedule and OWN your publication. Your days are spent meeting with companies and educating them about our print options and what Best Version Media is all about. The more people you call and meet with; the more successful you will be and the best part is your success is not up to a manager, or VP of a company....its up to you alone. The leadership in this company and the continual training is unmatched. I have held many 6-figure jobs and would not think about returning to those salaried jobs for a minute. You are not in competition with your colleagues who are out to get you - rather you are supported by those colleagues and everyone wants to help each other and see the company continue to grow.

Cons

Literally can't think of any cons that are company-related.

Management keep doing what you are doing. Your vision, values and support are what makes BVM a success so never change those things. Working with Trent, Tammy, Ron, Dave and the rest of the management team is amazing.

Amazing Culture and Amazing Opportunity

I have been working at Best Version Media full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The company culture is like no other that I have worked in and alot of Fortune 500 companies can take something from BVM. The products offered to businesses is something that is missing in the market and therefore the growth has been fun to be a part of. The income is something that continues to grow from month to month as you increase your time in the field. The homeowners who get the magazines love them and comment that it is the only thing they read cover to cover each month.

Cons

The only challenge is dealing with small and medium business owners but that is always a challenge in any B to B business.

Keep supporting the people that way you do and offering encouragement to help people to be the best that they can.

There are newer employer reviews for Best Version Media