Best of the Bay TV

bestofthebaytv.com

Completely manipulated and deceived during hiring process, and unaware of consistent turn-over

Regional Developmental Director (Former Employee) San Jose, CA

ProsNo overbearing boss if you hit company goals or sales numbers. Option to work from home.

ConsCompany Leadership seems incapable of adjusting to changing times. Company does not respect Developmental or Sales Executives and will literally deceive newcomers into believing that the company is doing well, stable, and reaching newly set goals. No true regard for sales department employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementUnderstand that the "sales" of a company are the backbone of their enterprise, and that the executives should be appreciated and nature like every other employee there. Focus on implementing a more sales model or system that will more effective and sustainable in the future. Recognize the global and sometimes quick changes made in today's business world, and act accordingly, or at least invite feedback from those who work directly with prospective customers.

The company went out of business two months after I was recruited, and felt that I was lied to during the interview.

Regional Developmental Director (Former Employee) San Jose, CA

I worked at Best of the Bay TV full-time for less than a year

Pros: This company is no longer in business Cons: This company is no longer in business Advice to Senior Management: Be truthful regarding the company's position within the market No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Best of the Bay TV.

Worked for Best of the Bay TV? Contribute to the Community!