BestIT

www.bestit.com
  www.bestit.com
There are newer employer reviews for BestIT

The most rewarding career position I've ever held

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at BestIT

Pros

BestIT is a surprise in the AZ Economic landscape. This company is excited, growing, and providing opportunities that are difficult to find in Phoenix, AZ. This is a leading edge, small company with ambitious growth plans. They haven't lost sight of the fact that human resources are the single largest asset they have for growth. BestIT is maturing for their customers, employees, and owners by thoughtful and inclusive leadership. Collaboration is a way of life and new ideas are always welcome.

Cons

Because BestIT is fast growing, we are still learning and mistakes are made. However, they are tolerated and "post mortems" and reviews are a way of life. We are also still small so our ability to offer the lucrative benefits packages isn't there. By all appearances, management is finding ways to provide equitable alternatives until we grow large enough to offer more than just generous salaries.

27 Other Employee Reviews for BestIT (View Most Recent)

Not entirely Best in IT or business integrity

Former Employee - Project Manager in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at BestIT

Pros

Work colleagues (non-managers) are really cool and good to work along with free drinks & snacks. The workstations are modern along with PC laptops. It's a well lit work environment and cover parking available on first-come basis.

Cons

Not stable financially so therefore management doesn't know the future of employees and especially contractors. Company staffs Chinese DBAs and IT support staff from mainland China which makes it hard to work with during US hours. I don't particularly care for some of the glorified bureaucrat managers who pcame from state jobs and small companies in the area. Most of the staff were brought in from AZ dept of revenue bringing in all of their friends as well. Government work habit and mentality now exist. We asked management several times in 3 week time frame to be honest concerning work status prior to the end date of the project. We were told by management that there are enough business to keep the team pass project deadline but later reneged on an 11th hour layoff notice without concern for the Golden Rule. Company treats its people like disposable resources.....no class at all after management blatant lies.

Simple character and integrity will bring good karma for future business if implemented internally first.

Cool Contracting Gig

I worked at BestIT as a contractor

Pros

Treated as part of the team even working there as a contracted consultant. The complex projects were great to keep busy, engaged and interested. The Human Capital Team was exceptional with on-boarding and making sure consultants had everything needed to be successful.

Cons

Occasionally, senior management did not appear to be cohesive on direction of projects. The company is in growth mode so this is to be expected to a degree.

There are newer employer reviews for BestIT