Cool Contracting Gig

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at BestIT as a contractor

Pros

Treated as part of the team even working there as a contracted consultant. The complex projects were great to keep busy, engaged and interested. The Human Capital Team was exceptional with on-boarding and making sure consultants had everything needed to be successful.

Cons

Occasionally, senior management did not appear to be cohesive on direction of projects. The company is in growth mode so this is to be expected to a degree.

reviews filtered by

Energetic, Dynamic, and stimulating environment

Current Employee - Vice President Enterprise Portfolio Services
    Current Employee - Vice President Enterprise Portfolio Services

I have been working at BestIT

Pros

Energy-abounds in this company. From the C suite to those that make things come together behind the scenes in Delivery and Operations, the company is full of people that strive daily to ensure the business is moving forward in a progressive and dynamic fashion. Continuous improvement asks that we consistently evalutate where we have been, where we are today, and how we can best poise ourselves to move forward, ensuring value to not only our customers, but our employees as well.

Management is fully supportive of, and proactively presents, team member advancement and education. I've rarely seen such commitment and fortitude amongst a group of team members in support of a common goal of success for our both customers and professional selves.

Cons

As a fast-growing company, we must evaluate and refine process, often as we go to ensure value in our delivery. this requires a commitment that goes beyond the standard work week, but each team member's dedication is seen in the output of their delivery, and adoption of new processes and efficiencies (that EACH contributes to) for the betterment of the Company.

2. A growing company

Former Employee - Systems Administrator in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Systems Administrator in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at BestIT

Pros

I loved it, and it was painful to leave. I met some of my best friends there.
    Many opportunities to develop professional skills and progress your career goals.

Cons

Company changing due to competitive pressures

Advice to Management

No comments at this moment.