There are newer employer reviews for BestIT

Cool Contracting Gig

I worked at BestIT as a contractor

Pros

Treated as part of the team even working there as a contracted consultant. The complex projects were great to keep busy, engaged and interested. The Human Capital Team was exceptional with on-boarding and making sure consultants had everything needed to be successful.

Cons

Occasionally, senior management did not appear to be cohesive on direction of projects. The company is in growth mode so this is to be expected to a degree.

26 Other Employee Reviews for BestIT (View Most Recent)

Energetic, Dynamic, and stimulating environment

Current Employee - Vice President Enterprise Portfolio Services
    Current Employee - Vice President Enterprise Portfolio Services

I have been working at BestIT

Pros

Energy-abounds in this company. From the C suite to those that make things come together behind the scenes in Delivery and Operations, the company is full of people that strive daily to ensure the business is moving forward in a progressive and dynamic fashion. Continuous improvement asks that we consistently evalutate where we have been, where we are today, and how we can best poise ourselves to move forward, ensuring value to not only our customers, but our employees as well.

Management is fully supportive of, and proactively presents, team member advancement and education. I've rarely seen such commitment and fortitude amongst a group of team members in support of a common goal of success for our both customers and professional selves.

Cons

As a fast-growing company, we must evaluate and refine process, often as we go to ensure value in our delivery. this requires a commitment that goes beyond the standard work week, but each team member's dedication is seen in the output of their delivery, and adoption of new processes and efficiencies (that EACH contributes to) for the betterment of the Company.

The people are amazing and genuine.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at BestIT full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company culture is team-based and open-door. Very helpful and caring staff who are willing to get you what you need to do your job. People appear to be mostly happy working here. Personal contributions are positively noted and appreciation is evident.

Cons

IT can be a hard industry, and if you are on the service side there can be a lot of pressure to meet deadlines and work unplanned hours. IT is not known for providing a 9-5 work day, but this company tries very hard to provide a good work-life balance to the employees.

Keep up the great work!!

There are newer employer reviews for BestIT

Worked for BestIT? Contribute to the Community!