Bestway

www.bestwayrto.com

Too much stress and demands for way to little pay

Sales Manager (Former Employee) Decatur, AL

ProsThe employees get a great discount on the merchandise after they have been employeed there for 3 months. The employee purchases can be deducted from the employee's payroll.

ConsThe hours were long and we had to work 6 days instead of 5 like stated in the hiring process. We worked a minimum of 65 hours a week, with our only days off being Sunday and when they are closed for the holidays.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake the company a more team playing company. How can you expect the sales manager to continue to get sales when the credit manager is continuing their denial of the potential customers. Also stop putting people on the telemarketing list that you refuse to rent to from again!!!

80 hour workweeks

Manager (Former Employee) Montgomery, AL

I worked at Bestway

Pros: As a store manager you can make some great income if… Cons: constant pressure for unrealistic goals. The constant demands entice employees to be unethical. Its difficult for management… Advice to Senior Management: Employees need some time off and overtime should be time and a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

its marvelous

Supervisor (Current Employee) Manchester, England (UK)

I have been working at Bestway part-time for more than a year

Pros: All working staff v. cooperative and working condition so good. Cons: very strict in office timings and work Advice to Senior Management: Plx add some good %age on every year salaries. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Bestway.

Worked for Bestway? Contribute to the Community!