BetaSoft Systems
www.betasoftsystems.com Fremont, CA 50 to 149 Employees

Quality Assurance Engineer.

I have been working at BetaSoft Systems as a contractor

ProsBeta Soft systems is a great place to work. They have the best clients to work with. Personal attention/care is given to each employee. I have seen one of the greatest marketing efforts here at Betasoft systems. Training at betasoft systems is one of its biggest assets as they are more result and process oriented. Guaranteed placement with good clients in 2-4 weeks prior to training. Staff here is very friendly and trust worthy. If you wanna make a career in IT field, Betasoft systems is definitely a place to work with.

ConsNot found any so far/

Advice to Senior ManagementI wish they expand their operations in other bigcities in the USA so that they can assist more people in Placement services.

An Experience to remember

QA Engineer (Current Employee)
Eagan, MN

I have been working at BetaSoft Systems as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Very welcoming staff Provides training courses to new and returning employees Aggressive in providing… Cons: Recruiters, and marketing can be extremely busy at times, taking phone calls… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

My experience with Betasoft is highly satisfactory and their approach is very professional.

QA Engineer (Current Employee)
Mountain View, CA

I have been working at BetaSoft Systems as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: The work atmosphere at Betasoft is very transparent wherein it is easy to approach higher management for any issues or concerns. It is… Cons: I do not believe there is much downside to point… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on BetaSoft Systems.

Worked for BetaSoft Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BetaSoft Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for BetaSoft Systems CEO Ritu Mangla. All reviews posted anonymously by BetaSoft Systems employees.