There are newer employer reviews for Betfair

I love my job and the people I work with

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Betfair

Pros

Betfair is by far the best place I've ever worked for. There's a lot of opportunity to learn new things and the compensation is competitive. The people are very professional and management is on top of things. You should try to work here... if you can get in lol

Cons

Management was trying to hire very rapidly and in the process they hired a few bad apples, but these people didn't last, you have to know your stuff to be last here.

Hire people on a contract-to-hire basis so you can get rid of them quickly if it don't work out. Don't hire FTE off the bat.

94 Other Employee Reviews for Betfair (View Most Recent)

Great people, process and investment in technology.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Betfair

Pros

The company is growing fast in San Francisco, picking up more and more talented people. It is a good chance to work with a company that has the look and feel of a start- up with international a foot print.
    Betfair has a great product and will change to face to the betting industry in the US.

Cons

As like many fast growing technology companies some of the managers needs some work on the basic skills of managing people.

Great opportunity for growth and challenge while at the same time making a difference with an exciting mission

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Betfair

Pros

Openness, willingness to do the right thing, challenge, mission, scale, experience, people, excitement. It's got good bones and huge potential.

Cons

Company has grown very quickly and it needs to rationalise performance levels across the group

Some of the easy things are too hard - we need more of the basics polished.

There are newer employer reviews for Betfair

Worked for Betfair? Contribute to the Community!