Great place to work!

Current Employee - Recruiter in Saint Paul, MN
Current Employee - Recruiter in Saint Paul, MN

Pros

The community is unbeatable - working at Bethel has provided me with a sense of belonging and life-long friendships. Working in an institution where Christian beliefs are incorporated into higher education has been beneficial to me on many levels.

Cons

In comparison to other academic institutions, the salary is much lower.

Advice to Management

I have enjoyed working here!

Other Employee Reviews for Bethel University

1. A healthy, purposeful environment to work in.

Pros

As a Christian, I appreciated working in a Christ-centered environment. I liked working with prospective students and families and the office environment was very healthy.

Cons

Unfortunately, the pay is not competitive in the office in which I worked. Compared to similar offices in private universities, our pay was fairly low. Part of that comes with working in a Christian environment and for a higher purpose.

Advice to Management

Great leadership from the President on down to the directors of each individual office.

2. Solid Faith-Based Employer

Current Employee - Assistant Director
    Current Employee - Assistant Director

Pros

Good family friendly work enviroment Shared faith-based mission Positive work enviroment Value placed on embracing and accepting moderate Christian ideals

Cons

Low wages - most employees (outside of faculty) feel vastly underpaid compared to equals at other institutions. Lack of opportunities for advancement

Advice to Management

Place a higher value on what their employees are worth by paying them adequately, begin providing better opportunities for advancement.