Betts Recruiting

www.bettsrecruiting.com
  www.bettsrecruiting.com
There are newer employer reviews for Betts Recruiting

Close-knit group of recruiters that bring passion to their work.

Current Employee - Sales & Recruitment Executive in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Sales & Recruitment Executive in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Betts Recruiting

Pros

Betts Recruiting has a dedicated and fun-loving group of recruiters that work hard together & play hard together.
Everyone is extremely motivated to do well, help candidates find the best opportunities for their needs and background and to work with the most innovative and creative technology start-ups in the Bay Area.

Cons

The office is a bit crowded right now- but we are moving offices!
The other downside is a lot of social events in the evening which can take up a lot of your schedule.

Keep up the good work!
Hire another experienced recruiter and continue to secure great companies to recruit for that are strongly in the wheel-house of tech!

23 Other Employee Reviews for Betts Recruiting (View Most Recent)

A great work environment: wonderful people, exciting industry & good work/life balance!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Betts Recruiting

Pros

Betts Recruiting sets the bar to be an outstanding recruiting firm that truly cares about the companies and candidates they work with. In order to be successful, employees are encouraged to be experts in their space which always allows for improvement and more to learn. The environment is vibrant and a great place to be while everyone is motivated, enthusiastic and driven. Each employee is a leader and dedicated to their work while also being involved in countless activities and organizations outside of work.

Cons

Being part of the startup world, things are always changing and improving. Things can be hectic from time to time but each employee strives to be as fluid and thorough as possible to ensure things run smoothly! Wearing a lot of hats comes with the territory of being part of an exciting startup!

Keep offering opportunities to be challenged, additional responsibilities and room for growth. We're hungry to learn and grow as professionals and experts in our industry!

I partner with senior executives at start-ups to built out their teams.

Current Employee - Sales and Recruitment Executive in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Sales and Recruitment Executive in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Betts Recruiting

Pros

Betts Recruiting offers the opportunity to select and source your own candidates and clients, focusing on the high-growth and innovative tech industry. We host happy hours, panels, and other targeted and exclusive networking events, send out thoughtful, relevant monthly news letters, and offer generous referral bonuses. It's a collaborative, supportive, lucrative and nurturing work environment.

Cons

Betts Recruiting is a start-up with limited infrastructure and training. You must be a self-starter and extremely organized to succeed and enjoy your experience working at any start-up.

There are newer employer reviews for Betts Recruiting