Bickford Senior Living
www.enrichinghappiness.com Overland Park, KS 1000 to 5000 Employees

Best Job Ever! Kitchen Manager....

Kitchen Manager (Current Employee)

ProsI love to cook in general, but adore to cook at Bickford. It can be challenging at times, as it is so hard to please everyone at the same time! The pay is very good as are the hours. There is plenty of time to cook and prep.
What really makes such a huge difference at my Bickford is our Director. She is amazing! No worries of any breach of confidentiality. She always has time to listen and she is fair. She doesn't hesistate to jump in where needed whether it's toileting, cleaning and cooking!

ConsI do feel that coorporate level employees and the owners are disconnected to lower level employees.

Best Job I've Ever Had

Iowa City, IA

I have been working at Bickford Senior Living for more than a year

Pros: This is the best job I've ever had! I love the resident's, the scheduling is flexible to work with our school schedules, our director… Cons: Some co-workers who have been here a while have a sense of entitlement and can be negative. They try to gossip and cause problems.… Advice to Senior Management: Make the health insurance a little cheaper for your hourly… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Management has their favorites! NO TEAMWORK!

CNA (Former Employee)
    Muscatine, IA

I worked at Bickford Senior Living part-time for less than a year

Pros: Working with and getting to know the residents! Cons: Management SUCKS! If you are not part of the "click", your on your own! There is NO TEAMWORK! you could… Advice to Senior Management: Corporate should have a surprise visit for awhile cause we all know everybody puts on a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Bickford Senior Living.

Worked for Bickford Senior Living? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bickford Senior Living reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bickford Senior Living CEO Mike Eby . All reviews posted anonymously by Bickford Senior Living employees.