Bid4Assets.com
www.bid4assets.com Silver Spring, MD 16 to 50 Employees

Think Twice!!!

Web Developer (Former Employee)
Silver Spring, MD

ProsThe people are nice. The office is in a great location.

ConsThe company is falling apart. I was hired in their IT department and two weeks later the company laid off all of its technology workers, including myself. In fact, one person relocated more than half-way across the country after they told him they would help with the moving costs. For a company that is solely dependent on its Web site for business, you would think they would try to keep it up-to-date; it has not been updated since 2001!

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't try growing your company by over 30% by hiring a bunch of people if you don't have the money. And don't count on a "contract that is coming through" either. What about the old saying, "Don't count your chickens before they hatch"???

So much potential with poor leadership

Director of Software Development (Former Employee)

I worked at Bid4Assets.com full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good benefits, great people, Good office space and location. Cons: This company had so much potential to own its space. CEOs turned over frequently, they brought in some… Advice to Senior Management: Go back to your core competency. Government asset liquidations. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to start a career

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Bid4Assets.com full-time

Pros: smart and friendly senior staff, very little micro-management, flexible work… Cons: Very little upward mobility, meager compensation in junior roles. More
There are newer reviews on Bid4Assets.com.

Worked for Bid4Assets.com? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bid4Assets.com reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bid4Assets.com CEO Matt Baker. All reviews posted anonymously by Bid4Assets.com employees.