BiddingForGood
www.biddingforgood.com Cambridge, MA 16 to 50 Employees

Working For BiddingForGood

ProsYou'll work with a group of people who are interested in helping others and making a difference in the world. What you do each day does have a positive impact. The company culture is welcoming and you're definitely part of a team.

ConsYou'll be expected to take on a lot of extra responsibilities because it's a small company. Depending on your role this may mean more hours, more duties, or both.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep your doors open and remember to check in with your employees about their career goals.

Respectful, transparent, innovative, fun, mission-driven company.

Sales Team Leader (Former Employee)
    Cambridge, MA

I worked at BiddingForGood full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: There are not many jobs where you can make a good living & feel like YOU are making an impact on the world. BiddingForGood… Cons: You work hard which means long hours. If your not willing to role up your sleeves and work - this is… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the hard work. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great cause. Terible company and pathetic management

Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee)
    Cambridge, MA

I worked at BiddingForGood full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good cause? Not really sure Cons: *CEO defines strategy based on weather *$40M in funding blown; nice to have a win at FENN to keep… Advice to Senior Management: Fire the CEO; Clearly he wrote the other review No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on BiddingForGood.

Worked for BiddingForGood? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BiddingForGood reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for BiddingForGood CEO Jonathan Carson. All reviews posted anonymously by BiddingForGood employees.