Big Heart Pet Brands
www.bigheartpet.com San Francisco, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Light at the end of the tunnel

Senior Manager (Current Employee)
Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Big Heart Pet Brands full-time for more than 5 years

ProsInvestment in people, technology and process continues. Culture is changing. Management has set and shared a vision and aligned the company to those. Frequent updates from snr management are great. Good people to work with.

ConsCulture shift is slow, people resources are too thin to achieve the short and medium term goals. Rules are too rigid within HR to make meaningful progress in staffing levels and offering a modern work environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay attention to the areas of the business that support the vision.

Nothing Exciting, but overall a good experience

Finance (Former Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I worked at Big Heart Pet Brands full-time for more than a year

Pros: Friendly culture, easy to understand the business operations Cons: Lack of innovation, no opportunity for advancement More

Not great, but not bad

Senior Manager (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Big Heart Pet Brands full-time for less than a year

Pros: location - in the heart of the financial district generally nice… Cons: stagnant growth, thus limited upward mobility most groups operate in silos Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Big Heart Pet Brands.

Worked for Big Heart Pet Brands? Contribute to the Community!

Big Heart Pet Brands – Why Work for Us?

We make products people love to buy, and experiences that strengthen the bond between them. We do this because we love pets and we know you trust us with their well-being. We are driven to constantly improve the quality… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Big Heart Pet Brands reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Big Heart Pet Brands CEO David J. (Dave) West. All reviews posted anonymously by Big Heart Pet Brands employees.