BigMachines
www.bigmachines.com Deerfield, IL 150 to 499 Employees

So sad to see what has evolved

Manager (Former Employee)
Deerfield, IL

ProsDon't know. It used to be great, and I would sing its praises whenever I could. Being an early employee, my career grew exponentially thanks to the opportunities I had at BigMachines. If you worked hard and proved yourself, the promotions and advancement were limitless. Unfortunately, I don't think it's the same place now as it was then.

ConsI stumbled onto this site looking for something else, and happened to click on the BigMachines profile. Reading the employee reviews and how dissatisfied they are with the current state of BM just makes me happy that I left when I did (several years ago for reasons unrelated to dissatisfaction). I left when the old management regime was still there, and all were well respected, smart, and nice folks. The kind of people that you knew had your back if you needed it, and seemed to really care about employee happiness. It sounds like the new management that was brought in by the Board is just the opposite. That is a shame.

Advice to Senior ManagementI don't know most of you new people, but it really looks like you need to listen to your employees more.

Senior Implementation Engineer

Senior Implementation Engineer, Professional Services (Current Employee)
    San Mateo, CA

I have been working at BigMachines full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Young Environment. Good out of college job. Cons: If only they had better salary... No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Been Great

Deerfield, IL

I have been working at BigMachines full-time for less than a year

Pros: The people working here are great to work with. The company is growing rather quickly. Free Meals… Cons: The work load can be pretty high, though I dont really consider that a con. You will be busy pretty much the entire day, which… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on BigMachines.

Worked for BigMachines? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BigMachines reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for BigMachines CEO David Bonnette. All reviews posted anonymously by BigMachines employees.