There are newer employer reviews for Billy Casper Golf

chance of pay increase for outside staff at 1757

Current Employee - Golf Staff in Ashburn, VA
Current Employee - Golf Staff in Ashburn, VA

I have been working at Billy Casper Golf part-time (more than an year)

Pros

The free golf and the ability to take time off when you want to or need to.

Cons

Absolutely no chance of break if you work at the 1757 golf club as and outside staff member. Long hours and no gratitude for hard work. And its worse than pulling teeth to get a pay raise. The course also fails to staff enough employes for a shift.

Don't higher new staff with no prior experience and pay them more than your senior staff will prior work experience.

19 Other Employee Reviews for Billy Casper Golf (View Most Recent)

My experience as an employee of Billy Casper Golf

Former Employee - Mechanic/Equipment Technician in Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Mechanic/Equipment Technician in Tampa, FL

I worked at Billy Casper Golf full-time (more than an year)

Pros

They are an ever changing and prominent company in the Golf Course Industry. The are a National company with there employees well being in mind.

Cons

They are a big company that over sees numerous properties through out the US, so one on one is not as strong. Also they don't do much in the way of incentives to keep people employed with them.

Though I only worked for your company for 2 years at one of your smaller courses in Tampa, Florida. I believe Employee and Corporate interaction should be focused on a bit more. As well as a few more positions and or incentives for moving up within the company may need to be set in place. The health and wellness program that was put in place this year is a good start, but if there was something else that could be done about the work environment at said course and any others that may need help it wouldn't hurt. I am a Disabled Veteran who chose to continue working for the love of working as an Equipment Technician/ Mechanic and would have liked better accommodations to help me be more productive. Yet not much was done about that,so I needed to seek work else where.

As the company got bigger it lost sight of the importance of its people who helped build it.

I have been working at Billy Casper Golf full-time

Pros

Lots of new jobs although they are all low pay in the marketing and they expect a lot from people to earn it.

Cons

Very little time off and an extreme focus on weekends and holidays. Not much time for a personal life.

Stop being so greedy and take care of your people and maybe you will stop losing contracts. There are a few top operations execs who should go because of personalities or mistakes they have made.

There are newer employer reviews for Billy Casper Golf