Billy Casper Golf

www.billycaspergolf.com
There are newer employer reviews for Billy Casper Golf

Pro Shop

I worked at Billy Casper Golf

Pros

Great people to work with for the most part. Came in with great pay rate. Management was receptive to opinions about marketing, merchandise, food options, etc. from staff

Cons

No communication between management. Senior staff were kept at their pay rate from when hired. Major harassment issue brought up to corporate, but was brushed off. No focus on customer service. Unhappy customers also brushed off unless they were a "secret shopper".

Management level: Some of your staff are older, pay them better and give them breaks.

Customers should be the most important thing. Treat them well. Mystery shopper reports ruin the experience for the regular guest.

Corporate level: Issues raised by your staff should be addressed. Harassment of fellow coworkers and guests should not be tolerated.

19 Other Employee Reviews for Billy Casper Golf (View Most Recent)

chance of pay increase for outside staff at 1757

Current Employee - Golf Staff  in  Ashburn, VA
    Current Employee - Golf Staff in Ashburn, VA

I have been working at Billy Casper Golf part-time for more than a year

Pros

The free golf and the ability to take time off when you want to or need to.

Cons

Absolutely no chance of break if you work at the 1757 golf club as and outside staff member. Long hours and no gratitude for hard work. And its worse than pulling teeth to get a pay raise. The course also fails to staff enough employes for a shift.

Don't higher new staff with no prior experience and pay them more than your senior staff will prior work experience.

My experience as an employee of Billy Casper Golf

Former Employee - Mechanic/Equipment Technician  in  Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Mechanic/Equipment Technician in Tampa, FL

I worked at Billy Casper Golf full-time for more than a year

Pros

They are an ever changing and prominent company in the Golf Course Industry. The are a National company with there employees well being in mind.

Cons

They are a big company that over sees numerous properties through out the US, so one on one is not as strong. Also they don't do much in the way of incentives to keep people employed with them.

Though I only worked for your company for 2 years at one of your smaller courses in Tampa, Florida. I believe Employee and Corporate interaction should be focused on a bit more. As well as a few more positions and or incentives for moving up within the company may need to be set in place. The health and wellness program that was put in place this year is a good start, but if there was something else that could be done about the work environment at said course and any others that may need help it wouldn't hurt. I am a Disabled Veteran who chose to continue working for the love of working as an Equipment Technician/ Mechanic and would have liked better accommodations to help me be more productive. Yet not much was done about that,so I needed to seek work else where.

There are newer employer reviews for Billy Casper Golf

Worked for Billy Casper Golf? Contribute to the Community!