Bimbo Bakeries
www.bimbobakeriesusa.com Horsham, PA 5000+ Employees

Great Company...i think

Merchandiser (Current Employee)
Salt Lake City, UT

ProsSeems like a great company to work for great people top to bottom but recently they fired 8 RSR's out of the blue so the company could make more money.. at least that's what i've heard. Makes me question the future of the company as their doesn't seem to be any other reason they let anyone go as we've only grown in the past year taking on more and more accounts.

ConsI included the cons in the pros section as it all tied together. Also, i could add that it can be difficult to obtain time off and unfortunately their is an abundance of lazy co workers making your job harder.

Advice to Senior ManagementReview employee's work and make sure they are doing their job sufficiently

Company on a downward spiral

District Sales Manager (Current Employee)
    Eagan, MN

I have been working at Bimbo Bakeries full-time for more than a year

Pros: Not much to say on the "Pros" side of things since they bought out Sara Lee. Before the buy out the leaders talked a big… Cons: Can't get the product we order or get cut so we can't get the sales. It's a simple problem but the leadership can't figure out… Advice to Senior Management: Where did all of the talent go that was with Sara Lee? Before I felt like a valued member of a team and now I… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good Company with tons of room to grow

Route Sales Representative (Current Employee)
    Mokena, IL

I have been working at Bimbo Bakeries full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: great co workers, flexible hours, great benefits, Cons: lack of communication, slow to react to market issues, allows… Advice to Senior Management: know the business not the numbers on a computer screen!!!!! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Bimbo Bakeries.

Worked for Bimbo Bakeries? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bimbo Bakeries reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bimbo Bakeries CEO Gary J. Prince. All reviews posted anonymously by Bimbo Bakeries employees.