Bimbo Bakeries
www.bimbobakeriesusa.com Horsham, PA 5000+ Employees

Good Pay and Benefits but terrible company

Route Sales Representative (Current Employee)
Harrisburg, PA

ProsPay and Benefits, every sunday off

Conswork 12 to 14 hour days, start time was midnight. Management was terrible, I have had at least 5 bosses in 3 years. Job security is very poor, August they just laid off 6 route drivers. They forced all Holsum bread drivers to buy a route or they were fired. Poorly ran company that does not care about their employees. You do have holidays off but the you better be ready to work an 16 to 18 hour to make up all the work. Terrible place to work, Ive never recommend this company to anyone, I wish the CEO could see how poorly it is ran in Harrisburg.

Disappointing

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Bimbo Bakeries full-time

Pros: Could be a good company Cons: Extreme work load on salary employees Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Independent operator over 10 years

Independent Operator (Current Employee)
    Dallas, TX

I have been working at Bimbo Bakeries full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great money, equity in your route Cons: You always feel like the company is trying to screw you over. Communication is horrible. When… Advice to Senior Management: Take care of your employees and they will take care… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Bimbo Bakeries.

Worked for Bimbo Bakeries? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bimbo Bakeries reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bimbo Bakeries CEO Gary J. Prince. All reviews posted anonymously by Bimbo Bakeries employees.