Bimbo Bakeries

www.bimbobakeriesusa.com
  www.bimbobakeriesusa.com
There are newer employer reviews for Bimbo Bakeries

been very challanging,to get the poduct need for the route to b efficent.

Current Employee - Io Vendor  in  Oklahoma City, OK
Current Employee - Io Vendor in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Bimbo Bakeries

Pros

i believe in all and all we have the best product ut on the market,and accutaly have aring vendor who distribute that product,

Cons

i feel there needs to be more time spent by mangemnt to fix the product not getting here when ordered rather then if damged piece of bread is on the floor adress the large issue(the demand for are product and utlizezationof are space product affectively0 rather then the small issues that can easily be fixed.

acctually take a moment to care about the ios feelings and ideas rather then assume they dont know a thing.

137 Other Employee Reviews for Bimbo Bakeries (View Most Recent)

My experience is very good, i never think i going to have the oportunity to show my capacity to be a foreperson.

Current Employee - Foreperson  in  Escondido, CA
    Current Employee - Foreperson in Escondido, CA

I have been working at Bimbo Bakeries

Pros

1. My family . my self .and the the oportunity to grow in the company. the oportunies are very good as long as you know what your doing and you are devoted and deserve you positon.

Cons

the only downside of Bimbo Bakeries is that they cut engerniers and they dont hav time to fixs all of the broken machines. The company loses alot of time and products.

.we need re hire more engerniers. we need them to start to fix all the problems with the machines with out machines we can work made some bread & we trow away are work...

Teamwork

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Antonio, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

I worked at Bimbo Bakeries

Pros

A lot of the employees are close, even when they're not at work and that leads to a better team atmosphere when they're at work. This is a job where there are different divisions, but they all have to be constantly aware of each other because it's all for the creation of a single product. Team work is necessary, so the closeness is a good thing.

Cons

It's a 24 hour business and the hours are a little crazy sometimes. it's also hard to take time off, but there is a good system set-up in regards to vacation time, etc..

The management does a good job of communicating with the production staff, and make sure that nothing gets too out of hand.

There are newer employer reviews for Bimbo Bakeries

Worked for Bimbo Bakeries? Contribute to the Community!