BioMarin Pharmaceutical

www.bmrn.com

headline

Prosgood size company, not too big, not too small. some supervisors micromanage, some do not. make sure you work for the good ones. good benefit, good environment, good job.

Conslittle reward for working extra hard. no penalty for screwing up all the time. result: no pressure, yet no motivation. maybe it is the same everywhere.

Advice to Senior Managementgreat job managing through the economic crisis. JJ is a great leader, always prepared and anticipating the future. dramatic improvement since JJ came on board.

Company with great benefts

I have been working at BioMarin Pharmaceutical

Pros: Great Benefits. Gread Leader. Growing company. Cons: Incosistency in management support . Advice to Senior Management: Limit turnover of staff to a minimum. Company is growing… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Excellent Experience

Senior Specialist (Current Employee) Novato, CA

I have been working at BioMarin Pharmaceutical full-time for less than a year

Pros: The culture is dynamic. Management is very accessible due to the open-door policy. The employees are smart, friendly, dedicated and committed to the company and… Cons: I'm still in the honeymoon phase after only a few weeks with the company but it is inconvenient having so many campuses. It's often necessary… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work. Everyone I've met so far… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on BioMarin Pharmaceutical.

Worked for BioMarin Pharmaceutical? Contribute to the Community!