BioMarin Pharmaceutical

www.bmrn.com

Overall Good Company but Room For Improvement

ProsGood salary and benefits. Work with some very good people. Biomarin fills an unmet need in orphan drugs which is important. And is overall a good company.

ConsSome senior management not enough experience in some areas. Some managers severely lack people skills. Fortunately there are some good managers as well... If you work here, make sure you like your manager.

Advice to Senior ManagementSenior management can be more specific in asking for what they need from certain departments. Also some managers don't have the personality for management and should be used elsewhere.

headline

I have been working at BioMarin Pharmaceutical

Pros: good size company, not too big, not too small. some supervisors micromanage, some do not.… Cons: little reward for working extra hard. no penalty for screwing up all the… Advice to Senior Management: great job managing through the economic crisis. JJ is a great leader,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Company with great benefts

I have been working at BioMarin Pharmaceutical

Pros: Great Benefits. Gread Leader. Growing company. Cons: Incosistency in management support . Advice to Senior Management: Limit turnover of staff to a minimum. Company is growing… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on BioMarin Pharmaceutical.

Worked for BioMarin Pharmaceutical? Contribute to the Community!