Biogen Idec
www.biogenidec.com Cambridge, MA 5000+ Employees

Progressive, innovative and well run company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Cambridge, MA

ProsEmployees are valued, benefits and salary are competitive or even slightly above average. Knowledgeable and talented employees who contribute to the success of the company. Great working environment.

ConsLarge global organization which can present its own challenges at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave the same expectation for employees who have been with the firm for an extensive period of time as you do for newer employees. Some long term employees are very comfortable and are not expected to perform the same as those who are newer to the firm.

Able to develop career.

Associate Director (Former Employee)
    Cambridge, MA

I worked at Biogen Idec full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: People, career opportunities, and benfits Cons: Pay, HR, and work life balance Advice to Senior Management: Need a better HR and work life balance Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Overall good company, but management is not very engaged with employees. Runs very lean and works people very hard

Associate Director (Current Employee)
    Weston, MA

I have been working at Biogen Idec full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Highly intelligent people to worth with. Great and outstanding… Cons: No work life balance. Very cost conscious, and always… Advice to Senior Management: Get your priorities right, rather than trying to do everything and burning out your employees. If wasn't for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Biogen Idec.

Worked for Biogen Idec? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Biogen Idec reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Biogen Idec CEO George A. Scangos. All reviews posted anonymously by Biogen Idec employees.