Biogen Idec

www.biogenidec.com

Current management is not good

Associate Director (Former Employee) Cambridge, MA

ProsSome outstanding people there positioned the company where it is today. Current earnings and drugs coming to market were the result of great foresight from those individuals.

ConsCurrent management is taking credit for their predecessors but underperforming now. Mismanagement and a reversion to failed practices from the past don't bode well for the long run. They speak a good game but practice taking the money and I bet they will run before the floor drops.

Advice to Senior ManagementReverse course now. Stop your cronyism and keep good people that put Biogen where it is today

A great company

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Morrisville, NC

I have been working at Biogen Idec full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The benefits are outstanding. The company is growing and success… Cons: Middle management could use leadership training More

Great! The company knows how to keep it's employees happy.

Study Manager (Former Employee) San Diego, CA

I worked at Biogen Idec full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The company has many incentives to keep employees happy. Vacation… Cons: There are no cons to discuss. Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Biogen Idec.

Worked for Biogen Idec? Contribute to the Community!