Biogen Idec
www.biogenidec.com Cambridge, MA 5000+ Employees

Disappointing

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Zug (Switzerland)

ProsGreat products for MS patients, some nice people too. Great benefits, not so great salary.

ConsNot the 'culture' that is touted by management. Several people who work there are back-stabbers and mobbers who pull the seniority card if they are called out on it. It's not professional.
Job requirements didn't match job description. After 3 years, 4 management changes and reduction of my department by half, I was doing the job the senior level associate was doing when I was hired with no raise or title promotion to recognize it.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your employees. All of them, not just the ones with seniority.

Scientist

I have been working at Biogen Idec full-time

Pros: Good pay, good benefit, good location Cons: Commute and parking is hard More

Summer Intern Biogen Idec R&D

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Biogen Idec as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Good group of people, good company culture Cons: some of the work is stressful in nature Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Biogen Idec.

Worked for Biogen Idec? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Biogen Idec reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Biogen Idec CEO George A. Scangos. All reviews posted anonymously by Biogen Idec employees.