There are newer employer reviews for Biolife Plasma Services

Only a few weeks and im out

Former Employee - Plasma Center Technician in Mentor, OH
Former Employee - Plasma Center Technician in Mentor, OH

I worked at Biolife Plasma Services full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I really liked the donor's and knowing that I was doing something to help others. Didn't have enough time there to get any of the benefits (health & other)

Cons

Trainer was about 12 years younger than me, very rude & the attitude of "Im better than you" &she had only been there for a few months when i started suppose to know SOP's with in the two weeks I was there. Asking questions was wrong, everyone was my boss, A lot of employees were rude to donor's (snobby) especially receptionist, some employees could stand around and do nothing while others would work, when was confronted about some things that my trainer said was ok to do - I got in trouble even though your "suppose to listen to trainer at all times" also a fellow employee told me she felt like she was in a cult, & EVERYONE is your boss

Advice to Management

I think you need to open your eyes and pay attention to what is going on with your other employees - NOT just the one's you like, you have camera's to watch your employees use them to see who does NOTHING and gets away with it

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

High demands, no life

Current Employee - Advanced Plasma Center Tech in Sheboygan, WI
    Current Employee - Advanced Plasma Center Tech in Sheboygan, WI

I have been working at Biolife Plasma Services full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great insurance and benifits. Good pay

Cons

Incredibly busy center, high stress levels. No constant in scheduling. Center management is lazy and not helpful. Staff morale is super low. Short staffed and management asks to much of the already stressed staff. Maybe they should pull 12 hr shifts......

Advice to Management

Get a clue! Be helpful. If there is a waiting list no one should be in their office, at that point it should be all hands on deck. That seems only obvious.

2. Great place to work

Current Employee - Plasma Center Technician in Cheyenne, WY
    Current Employee - Plasma Center Technician in Cheyenne, WY

I have been working at Biolife Plasma Services full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Lots of opportunity to promote

Cons

Constantly in training for every part of the job.

Advice to Management

Be consistent