Biolife Plasma Services

www.biolifeplasma.com
There are newer employer reviews for Biolife Plasma Services

6 years of experience in a regulated environment...That's all I took away

I have been working at Biolife Plasma Services full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I spent years working 40,50,60 and even the occasional 70 hour work week. The only form of gratitude I received was the overtime on the pay check. And OT is each required by or banned entirely, depending on the year.
Now, what I did walk away with is a strong understanding of regulatory compliance.

Cons

-Completely inconsistent between the 12 regions
-Typical HR responses when an employee files complaints, so not all bad but they are there to defend the company
-Local management on all levels does not last for very long. But some of management is very good.
-Hours vary by facility, but I have experience more obnoxiously horrible then pleasant.

52 Other Employee Reviews for Biolife Plasma Services (View Most Recent)

Absolutely Horrible

Current Employee - Sample Prep/Phlebotomy
    Current Employee - Sample Prep/Phlebotomy

I have been working at Biolife Plasma Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

They have a decent benefit package for their employees. Not much else going on.

Cons

They overwork you, their understaffed and don't care about their employee's well-being. They told me straight out I couldn't get moved up in the center because I was a male. Apparently they felt they could only move women up because they needed males for the heavy lifting jobs. The management there is terrible as they disregard any doctor's orders for weight and time restrictions. They don't care and will force you to do whatever they say and then write you up whenever you make any little mistake. They show now respect for their employees and everyone says they can't wait to leave as soon as they come into work.

They will also sell the job to you in your interview and then put you in a completely different position with lower pay once given the job.

Hire people for management with an education and some experience on running a workplace. Have respect for your employees and don't treat them like trash.

Excellent company to work for

Former Employee - Donor Processor  in  Clarksburg, WV
    Former Employee - Donor Processor in Clarksburg, WV

I worked at Biolife Plasma Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good benefits, excellent management, good work hours, excellent training

Cons

There really was nothing bad

Keep up the good work!

There are newer employer reviews for Biolife Plasma Services

Worked for Biolife Plasma Services? Contribute to the Community!