Biolife Plasma Services

www.biolifeplasma.com

Philanthropic work, Poor management

Senior Plasma Center Technician (Former Employee) Muncie, IN

ProsThe company values it's patients above all else. My coworkers were mostly really great, hardworking people who I still keep in touch with. The donors were also really great to talk to. We were able to pay for my wife's college with the paycheck, and it was really helpful when we needed it.

ConsIt is hard to work for a company that you feel like doesn't respect you as an employee. I have a very loyal personality, and I feel like I was taken advantage of and lied to because of it. I was passed up for promotions because of menial reasons that shouldn't have played a part as well as sexism; I was a better worker than over half of the workers they promoted and many of my coworkers agreed. Not a good situation for me and a few others that I worked with.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more respectful and kind to your employees. Don't promise promotions and not fulfill them. Do not lie outright to your employees.

This is a great stepping stone if you can make it through the swamp of fecal matter

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Greensboro, NC

I worked at Biolife Plasma Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Benefits are very good and affordable. Immediate availability of vacation time. You gain amazing skills… Cons: Hours are awful and inconsistent. There are too many leaders who lack the skills to perform such a job. Its a constant battle to … Advice to Senior Management: Just shut the center down or start from scratch. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Working at Biolife was a decent experience.

Senior Plasma Center Technician (Former Employee) Mentor, OH

I worked at Biolife Plasma Services full-time

Pros: Amazing benefits. The pay is decent for an untrained phlebotomist. Biolife loves to hire military veterans. The work is fast paced (if you are on… Cons: There seems to be some favoritism that goes along with promotions. I saw less qualified personnel advanced over highly qualified, experienced phlebotomists. However, that does… Advice to Senior Management: Work to eliminate the gossip, and create a better attendance… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Biolife Plasma Services.

Worked for Biolife Plasma Services? Contribute to the Community!