Biomet
www.biomet.com Warsaw, IN 1000 to 5000 Employees

A Great Opportunity

Inventory Manager (Former Employee)
Seattle, WA

I worked at Biomet

ProsI enjoyed the location of Biomet, the Co-Workers within the building, and the pay I received was comparable. It was a nice place to work in general. My direct supervisor was very understanding with various personal issues I had that may/may not have intruded upon my work. I appreciated that.

ConsHours were long sometimes, early in the morning, sometimes I was working at 2a at a hospital for a salesman who was making all the money with the commissions. Upon that, higher management was a little arrogant sometimes, but other than that- not too much. As I have said, it was a nice place to work.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen a bit more to ideas

Biomet Review

Product Manager (Current Employee)
Warsaw, IN

I have been working at Biomet

Pros: Good opportunity to learn. No dress code Flexible with time off. Cons: No respect for education. Top management doesn't have proper leadership skills. Least… Advice to Senior Management: Stand up and face the music, don't hide behind your… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Higher management couldn't care less about you

I have been working at Biomet

Pros: Your work colleagues are great as your all in the… Cons: Get no support whatsoever from higher management. Pile so much extra work and jobs on you,… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to the lowly members of your workforce. When they… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Biomet.

Worked for Biomet? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Biomet reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Biomet CEO Jeffrey R. Binder. All reviews posted anonymously by Biomet employees.