There are newer employer reviews for Biomet

Great, accommodating employer

Former Employee - Engineer  in  Warsaw, IN
Former Employee - Engineer in Warsaw, IN

I worked at Biomet full-time

Pros

Biomet has a great work atmosphere. They give generous compensation and you can have a sense of fulfillment by helping to create quality medical devices that can end up saving lives or improving their quality.

Cons

The only downside of working at Biomet is the location. Much of the company is based around it's headquarters in Warsaw, IN, a small town in the middle of nowhere. It's probably nice for people who like small towns, but it's definitely not for everyone.

65 Other Employee Reviews for Biomet (View Most Recent)

Great Company and bright future

Current Employee - Sales Representative
    Current Employee - Sales Representative

I have been working at Biomet full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very innovative and a full portfolio. They have a broad spectrum of useful products. Great future with the acquisition of DePuy trauma. Not many recalls.

Cons

No communication within the company to sales force. Regional managers have no insight or hands on the ground aspect.

Communicate with your salesforce.

Salary not equitable

Former Employee - Compliance  in  Warsaw, IN
    Former Employee - Compliance in Warsaw, IN

I worked at Biomet full-time for more than a year

Pros

Can really learn about the hip and knee group

Cons

too many people are related and given preferential treatment if they were born there. I was paid $20k less and I had the credentials and the other person was paid the equivalent of a Manager or Director and only had a high school diploma. Cannot enforce compliance as too many people know each other and go to the bar together so the rules are made to be broken. I think it could be a good company if it wasn't so inbred and there was some integrity. They should learn how to pay people of their worth and not cheat folks.

You really need to evaluate your practices but somehow I think you have lost all the folks with integrity and kept your inbred children to control and party with. Stop being friends and run your business with integrity. Empty promises and back stabbing and failure to put controls like I told you will get you more government scrutiny. Do it right the first time instead of waiting for the government to tell you to fix it

There are newer employer reviews for Biomet

Worked for Biomet? Contribute to the Community!