There are newer employer reviews for Birst

Good People not a great product.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Birst full-time (more than a year)

Pros

You will have nice and mature co workers.

Cons

Product is convoluted and tries to be everything to everyone. Its in a really crowded area and other companies like Tableau have already mostly owned it.

Stop trying to make the product do a 1000 things and focus your efforts.

reviews filtered by
  1. Quality of the people is incredible, yet still continues to get better and better

Current Employee - Business Development in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Business Development in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Birst full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Customers love us. Anyone who works in the BI market knows this is incredibly rare. We excel in the complex aspects of BI, and we are rapidly closing the gap on the front-end thanks to tripling our product/engineering teams. Cloud CRM, ERP, and HCM have taken off, and BI is only just breaking in. Revenue and customers are doubling every year, and we aren't even close to the tipping point. Industry analysts have recognized Birst as the clear leader in our space. Our opportunity is huge. Come join us!

Cons

It's not a con for everyone, but make no mistake, the company moves at a million miles an hour. If you aren't organized and dedicated, you will definitely need to adapt to run as fast as everyone else. The work/life balance could be better, but ultimately, I think that is as much a result of everyone's inspiration to continue to build something special, as a management directive.

Moving Brad to product full-time is going to give our competitors fits. Hiring Jay Larson is a dynamite addition. Keep hiring well, and we will continue moving up and to the right.

The one request I would have is for more training, but that's become a bigger focus in recent months.

Great place to work and grow in a fast-growing company

Current Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Birst full-time

Pros

Great team. Everyone is supportive and wants to succeed together. Lots of opportunity to grow and advance.

Cons

Cozy for the time being until we get more office space.

Keep doing what you're doing.

There are newer employer reviews for Birst