Bit9 + Carbon Black

There are newer employer reviews for Bit9 + Carbon Black

Great place to work

Former Employee - Quality Assurance Engineer in Waltham, MA
Former Employee - Quality Assurance Engineer in Waltham, MA

I worked at Bit9 + Carbon Black as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Upbeat environment, collaborative and helpful across all departments. Technically challenging and a constant learning environment.

Cons

None. Unless technical challenges (in engineering) are not your desire.

26 Other Employee Reviews for Bit9 + Carbon Black (View Most Recent)

Very exciting company to work for

Current Employee - Senior Manager
    Current Employee - Senior Manager

I have been working at Bit9 + Carbon Black full-time (more than an year)

Pros

There is a lot to like about my job. I work from home, travel 25-50%, get paid well, and I was promoted within my first year on the job. I have been working from home/traveling for 10 years, and the work-life balance is much better than my old gig at IBM. The products we have are great, because they actually to help our customers. It's nice to be able to really get behind the products we sell.

Cons

The company is experiencing high growth, so there is plenty of work to do. It's exciting, but it can be overwhelming sometimes. We had a host of process issue last year, but the company changed to start fixing those.

Keep the bar high. It's so nice to work with people that know their stuff and want to make this company successful.

3's a Charm!

Current Employee - Professional Services
    Current Employee - Professional Services

I have been working at Bit9 + Carbon Black full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

You can love what you do, love the people you work with, or love your paycheck. Get one, that's a good job, get two, that's a great career. You can actually get all three at this company. Surrounded by intelligent, motivated people. Executives have a great balance of smarts and snarl. Employees believe in a greater cause. And people seem wiling to grow and change.

Cons

Definitely a high-growth company, which means there's lots to do, things are changing often, continuous learning and re-learning, plenty of effort required. It's definitely a place to challenge yourself and take it to the next level. Not a place to take a rest, or hide quietly in a corner. Surprising in a way how incredibly few people have left the company, usually high-growth situations shed a lot more people. Surprising amount of respect for work-life balance given all that.

Keep doing what you're doing, but don't stop trying to get better.

There are newer employer reviews for Bit9 + Carbon Black