It was awesome!!

Former Intern - Software Engineering Intern in San Francisco, CA
Former Intern - Software Engineering Intern in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Bizo as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

I really like the people that worked here, they are very welcoming and willing to help. It's almost like working with a family of people whom you can just be yourself around and ask for help if needed. It was also a great learning experience since this was my first internship. Oh, and awesome parties!

Cons

Nothing I can think of. I would say giving a presentation to an entire team of engineers is pretty daunting for an intern, but I can probably get over it if I did a couple more.

Advice to Management

A larger variety and amount of work for the interns would be nice!

Other Employee Reviews for Bizo

1. So lucky to work at Bizo!!

I have been working at Bizo full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- The people are amazing. Honestly, Bizonians are some of the kindest, smartest, most devoted, innovative and collaborative people I've ever had the pleasure of working with. - Management knows its people are the future of the company and they treat us as such. We're incredibly empowered to make decisions and speak up. - This is the first place I've worked where the phrase "corporate culture" didn't start and end on a company's career page. The culture is a big part of the hiring process, and it's something that's present in the way we work every single day. - Great compensation. - I've never cared so much about the company I work for.

Cons

- We don't have a lot of "official" holidays off, but we have an open vacation policy. - I wish the health insurance was better. (I'm nitpicking... It truly is a great company.)

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

2. Great team, great company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Bizo full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Pretty much everything: flexible working hours, ability to work from home, no vacation policy, a ton of career growth, and really cool coworkers. Everyone who works here is smart, humble, and driven. It's an amazing team - one that really pushes you to be your best and are also some of your best friends at the same time.

Cons

Nothing really - it really is a great place to work.

Advice to Management

Keep focusing on bringing the right people to Bizo; the people we hire really are what keeps the company great.