There are newer employer reviews for Black Duck Software

Growing company that is a great place to work and has great people to work with

Current Employee - Accounting Manager in Burlington, MA
Current Employee - Accounting Manager in Burlington, MA

I have been working at Black Duck Software

Pros

The company has a great team atmosphere, great people to work with, management is very open about the plan of the company and keeps employees informed about what is going on. The company makes a point that employees need to have a work-life balance. The company has a flexible work schedule to allow you to adjust to other items happening in your life. Benefits are comparable with others in the industry. All employees receive new hire training from all of the departments to help them learn about the company quickly.

Cons

The company is growing quickly, so there is always work to be done which can be a good and a bad thing.

19 Other Employee Reviews for Black Duck Software (View Most Recent)

Excellent Growing Company

Current Employee - Office Manager in Burlington, MA
    Current Employee - Office Manager in Burlington, MA

I have been working at Black Duck Software

Pros

Growing company, fun environment, feels like each person really matters.

Cons

Growth comes at the cost of minor cultural adjustments

Successful teamwork!

Current Employee - Marketing in Burlington, MA
    Current Employee - Marketing in Burlington, MA

I have been working at Black Duck Software

Pros

The company is growing at a stellar rate, due to the importance and significance of our offerings, the well-run nature of the company and our visionary (yet still practical) CEO. The management team keeps employees apprised of our current state and desired future growth, which is very promising! The Black Duck marketing department takes teamwork seriously and is a highly effective, highly collaborative group. Personnel specializing in social media, lead generation, direct marketing, products, programs, public relations and communications work together so well, and it’s a pleasure to be part of this dynamic, professional and FUN group!

Cons

As with any company growing at this rate, Black Duck is very successful and very busy - which is actually a good thing!
    Benefits are typical for a start-up and adequate.

With so many intelligent, dedicated and interesting people at Black Duck, we should try to foster and create more inter-departmental activities.

There are newer employer reviews for Black Duck Software