There are newer employer reviews for Black Duck Software

Successful teamwork!

Current Employee - Marketing  in  Burlington, MA
Current Employee - Marketing in Burlington, MA

I have been working at Black Duck Software

Pros

The company is growing at a stellar rate, due to the importance and significance of our offerings, the well-run nature of the company and our visionary (yet still practical) CEO. The management team keeps employees apprised of our current state and desired future growth, which is very promising! The Black Duck marketing department takes teamwork seriously and is a highly effective, highly collaborative group. Personnel specializing in social media, lead generation, direct marketing, products, programs, public relations and communications work together so well, and it’s a pleasure to be part of this dynamic, professional and FUN group!

Cons

As with any company growing at this rate, Black Duck is very successful and very busy - which is actually a good thing!
Benefits are typical for a start-up and adequate.

With so many intelligent, dedicated and interesting people at Black Duck, we should try to foster and create more inter-departmental activities.

16 Other Employee Reviews for Black Duck Software (View Most Recent)

Simply great

Current Employee - Senior Developer  in  Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Senior Developer in Boston, MA

I have been working at Black Duck Software

Pros

Access to the cutting edge technologies on market

Cons

Not enough funding and so no access to commercial products

Revolutionary Dynamic Company

Current Employee - Corporate Sales  in  Burlington, MA
    Current Employee - Corporate Sales in Burlington, MA

I have been working at Black Duck Software

Pros

Innovative product from and innovative company in a new and exciting industry. Demand for products and services has been incredible and growth has been remarkable. A young, energetic company with amazing people and exciting unique culture. Extremely competent and "well known" executive staff that are always willing to lend a hand. No role is too small or unimportant.

Cons

Fast growing most of the time equates to lots of work. The day goes by fast and when you're around people who all enjoy what they are doing it makes it much easier.

There are newer employer reviews for Black Duck Software

Worked for Black Duck Software? Contribute to the Community!