BlackBerry
3.4 of 5 1,038 reviews
www.blackberry.com Waterloo, Canada 5000+ Employees

Fun and motivated company

Portfolio Coordinator (Former Employee)
Waterloo, ON (Canada)

ProsWith the recent downsize of the workforce, the company had changed immensely in terms of its culture and work ethics. The employees are very motivated and are very result oriented. This will be a great company for you to build experience and network.

ConsLocation. Waterloo may not be for everyone as the city itself lacks entertainment (unless you have a family). You might be expected to work long hours but it is common for any technology company nowadays.

Absolutely brilliant people to work with!

Software Tester (Former Employee)

I worked at BlackBerry as an intern for more than a year

Pros: Flexible schedule, good pay, lots of opportunities for interns to… Cons: Tedious work at times, some buildings are cube farms, no… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to employee suggestions wholeheartedly. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

RIM is still a good company to start your coop

Hardware Design Engineer (Former Employee)

I worked at BlackBerry as an intern for more than a year

Pros: good in learn new stuff, ok pay, flexible work time, easy… Cons: RIM is going down, going down, going down, going down..... … More
There are newer reviews on BlackBerry.

Worked for BlackBerry? Contribute to the Community!

BlackBerry – Why Work for Us?

Talent, Passion & Creativity At BlackBerry our instinct for innovation is relentless, so as we continue to push the boundaries of mobile experiences, we continue to drive the talent, passion and creativity of our… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BlackBerry reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for BlackBerry CEO John Chen. All reviews posted anonymously by BlackBerry employees.