BlackRock
www.blackrock.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Excellent firm and great people

Summer Analyst (Former Employee)
London, England (UK)

ProsIt is a great firm with many advantages; great benefits plan, good work life balance, and interesting work content. Most important thing is that people are always nice and ready to help.

ConsIt doesn't have a big presence in Asia. But the company is expanding very fast. Who knows what's gonna happen in the next few years?

good working environment

Analyst (Current Employee)
    Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

I have been working at BlackRock full-time for more than a year

Pros: people friendly, great network, good exerience, lot of opportunitties Cons: too big? global, so sometimes may have culture gap Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good Company

RQA Analyst (Current Employee)
    Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at BlackRock full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Good Work Culture, compensation facilities good Cons: middle management not good overall Advice to Senior Management: Employee Friendly More
There are newer reviews on BlackRock.

Worked for BlackRock? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BlackRock reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for BlackRock CEO Laurence D. Fink. All reviews posted anonymously by BlackRock employees.