BlackRock

www.blackrock.com

It is a very fair and competitive company.

Intern (Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsI was very impressed by the kind of people that I worked with. I did not have much experience going into the whole business-world - so I didn't know what to expect. Everyone at BR was very accommodating.

ConsAt times I think a lot was asked out of me as an intern. I wish that I had a better idea of what was expected of me on day 1, so that I could fulfill expectations from the get-go.

Advice to Senior ManagementI had a great experience as an intern and would like to thank the management for such a great opportunity. It really is a wonderful company.

A lot is dependent on your manager. It's the luck of the draw.

I have been working at BlackRock full-time

Pros: Respected name in the industry. Good technology. Cons: Limited upward mobility. A limited few at the top are… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

BlackRock

I have been working at BlackRock

Pros: the true golden handcuffs of the finance world Cons: cliques and tension toward new comers; good luck..lol More
There are newer reviews on BlackRock.

Worked for BlackRock? Contribute to the Community!